VTIQS Director is a custom online solution that grades
IT job applicants based on bespoke online evaluation tests.
It aims to
minimise the number of candidates an agency needs to contact before finding the
right candidate to present to a client.
VTIQS is committed to preserving the privacy of all
visitors to www.vtiqs.com and its associated domains. By using VTIQS, you
consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms
of this policy.
When you take an exam you are assumed to register on the site and you may be asked
to provide certain information about yourself including your name, address,
email address, telephone number, role sought and availability.
If a candidate
takes the VTIQS evaluation tests then the information and answers they provide
in any test will also be stored.
The term 'VTIQS' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
* The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
* Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
* This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. In addition, you agree not to use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction methods on any content on this site.
* All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
* Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
* From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
* You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without VTIQS's prior written consent.
* Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by VTIQS and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of VTIQS. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, VTIQS takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.